The results from the allergy tests came back way sooner than anticipated. Thankfully, there are no surprises. It told us mostly what we already knew.
My part-time job is officially over as of Wednesday (9/3). I resigned because David is now able to do some part-time work after teaching that will get him home before Drew goes to bed and we can try to still eat dinner together. He will not have to work as many hours as I did to replace the income I earned, and he will actually make more than I did.
I look forward to slowly acclamating back to somewhat of a reasonable bed-time routine. I know it won't happen all at once, but there has to be benefits to going to sleep before 2 am!
I just finished book #14 this past week, and though I didn't know the plot when I checked out the book, it was about the rodeo circuit- a bull rider named Cody and a barrel racer named Ali, who has cystic fibrosis. It was the perfect time to read about rodeo, because we are off to Arcadia tomorrow night to show Andrew some bulls and horses- we are sure he will be fascinated, as he loves cows and horses right now. The book is called A Thousand Tomorrows by Karen Kingsbury (she is a Christian author). It was also an educational read with regard to cystic fibrosis. I never understood much about the disease, but now I feel that I at least could describe the disease in words to myself.
Anyway, I will continue to update by book list on the left each time I finish one. If you need an author's name for any of them, or just want to know more about a particular book to see if you are interested in reading it, just send me a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Done with your job? I'm so surprised...but I'm glad that things worked out the way they did. Your nights with your two guys will be filled with lots of family fun!
Post a Comment