Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Today we voted... tomorrow we test!

No photos to upload right now because it's late, I'm tired and being lazy.

However, Andrew was able to go with me this morning to vote and then tonight with Daddy to vote. He received I voted stickers both times. I was so proud of him because he walked in holding my hand, just like a miniature adult, looked around, greeted the poll workers, didn't wander from me once, and said "thank you" to the poll workers when I did. How funny!

Tomorrow I am planning on trekking over to the lab in town to have Drew's blood drawn for his allergy tests. We think we know all the food he is allergic to, but considering we just learned of a new one last month, we think it is in his best interest for us to be sure.

Meanwhile, if you think about it- please pray for me to remember to give Drew all his medications EVERY day. Some days it's hard because I have to hide the meds in his food, and getting him to eat some days is very difficult :)

Good night for now-

1 comment:

Erin said...

We will definitely be praying for that! So glad he was a good boy while voting with you!