Thursday, May 13, 2010
Do All the Ladies Do This?
For the last four-ish years of my life, I generally always stayed up very late, well past midnight to tend to chores that did not get completed during the day and projects that keep getting put off. Now, granted, a significant contributing factor to those late nights were because I was (or would be) up anyway taking care of one of my babies. However, Bradley is a more-than-decent sleeper, and has been for some time (yah, don't hate me - it started when he was 5 weeks old). Not to worry though- I paid my dues in the sleep department with Drew. He did not sleep through the night until he was almost 3 years (not months, years) old and he still has sleep 'disorders.' Anyway, I was explaining to my sis tonight how I have reached the point where it is no longer worth it to me to stay up every night until 12, 1 or 2 am. I have decided if it can't get done before midnight, it can just wait until tomorrow. It just seems backwards and abnormal for me to always be up so late. If I can't call it quits at a decent hour (and we all know I am not the busiest person in the world), than who can? So, I want to know - do you have a cut-off time beyond which you will not continue? Or, do you just always stay awake, late, later, way later, until it 'all' gets done?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I go to bed when Jeremy goes to bed. I know that I will NEVER get it all done. I always have my kitchen cleaned up, floors swept, and toys at least in baskets....maybe 30 minutes of work when the kids go down. Other house work...waits until tomorrow. If I'm in a crunch, Jeremy and I will "tag team" to get something specific done. We've just always had a "go to bed together" policy....
On the other hand, your house is probably in much better order than mine!
Post a Comment