*Missing from these photos are the yellow squash and green beans we devoured at dinner last night! :)
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Bounty from the Garden...
... of one of David's students. YUM-O! It would take way too many words for me to tell you why this was an extra special blessing this week and provision directly from the Lord.


*Missing from these photos are the yellow squash and green beans we devoured at dinner last night! :)
*Missing from these photos are the yellow squash and green beans we devoured at dinner last night! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's incredible!!! I am so impressed. Especially a garden in Florida. I didn't know it could be done. My students used to bring me huge bags of peppers and even whole watermelons! I just loved it. Truly a blessing.
That is amazing! The only other person I actually know who can grow all kinds of produce like that is Beth H! :) I think we need a lesson! That's a lot of food! Can't wait to see you Thursday, and I can't wait to see a post with pics of your amazing artwork from Ladies Night, hint hint. :)
Post a Comment