All three are always stuffed full, items unfolded and turned over, and impossible to put clean items into. I always tell Dave he tricks me into organizing his drawers over and over because he makes such a mess out of them I can't possible put clean laundry in them. Thus, everytime I do laundry, I have to re-do his shirt drawers so I can put the clean ones away! :)
Here are my results, and the bottom picture is the cleaning rags I made out of all the old t-shirts Dave didn't want any more.



3 comments:
drooling with envy over your flylady burst of motivation. nesting, anyone??
seriously, i was gonna call in to her live talk show today to get a kick in the pants of motivation from her. i've so fallen off the flylady bandwagon and want back on badly!!
Mrs. Jennifer, you have inspired me. In the next few days I am going to post what I do with my dear husband's clothes.
I think you and Teri will find it very educational and will be -for real- drooling with envy.
Post a Comment