Friday, May 8, 2009
Your chance to name a boy!
Since we now know we are having a boy, the search is on for the perfect name. Because we found out baby's gender ahead of time, we will be keeping our name choice secret until baby is born. BUT, we are inviting an endless list of name suggestions to keep us busy. So, have at it, and submit all your baby boy names you think we should consider. Please join the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I would like to name a boy, if we ever have one, Josiah. I know it's sounds very Bible-y, but I love it.
I really don't like very many boy names. But all the Johns I know are great guys! I'm into the strong and simple names for boys.
Be careful with Aidan and all those names. When I was teaching, one year I had a Jaden, two Kadens, an Aidan, and a Hayden! It was insane.
Well, of course I'm partial to Christopher...but the downside to that name is it's very long and makes it hard to get anything personalized (unless you are willing to shorten it to Chris, which I was not). ;)
I'll be thinking of some more names for your little boy...
Daniel - Jonathan - Matthew - Timothy. I think Josiah is pretty great too.
Yay! So excited for you!!!
Ok, I will put my thinking cap on...have always loved Jacob or Jake; Glen (don't hear that one to often anymore)...I'll keep thinking.
If we were ever going to have another little boy it was either going to be Ryan or Landon. I agree with Amanda-The name Aidan was number 1 in the country when the kids were born, so I can only imagine how many he is going to have in his class! Ha, Ha! I'll let you know as I think of others. Love you guys!
We, D and I, like Dixon, Gunn, Cruz, Justice, Amos, Xander, and Phoenix, that is just a couple -Mon & Der
People have told Kev and I that if we ever have a boy that we should name him Justice, then we would have Liberty and Justice for all! Ha!
I really like Bible names for boys like the Isaiah, Caleb, Noah, Seth, or Silas, but I also really like Charlie, which I'm pretty sure isn't Biblical!
I love the name Caleb, too. I like the simple names for boys because so many people name their little girls things like Landon now. I don't want my little boy to have an identity crisis at age 6. Ha!
Post a Comment