On Tuesday, Dave surprised me with my favorite chocolates from Ingo Wullaert. What made this surprise even 'sweeter' is that these chocolates were given to him from the family of one of his students. They have given Ingo chocolates to him in the past and know that we have thoroughly enjoyed them. So, for the end of the year, they gave him this box. During the day on Tuesday, he emailed me to tell me he had a sweet treat to bring home to his pregnant wife. So, besides the fact that I love, love, love him, and I love, love, love these chocolates, I was more than thankful he selflessly chose to give me the chocolates! When I opened the box, not even one of them was missing.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
My Favorite Chocolate
On Tuesday, Dave surprised me with my favorite chocolates from Ingo Wullaert. What made this surprise even 'sweeter' is that these chocolates were given to him from the family of one of his students. They have given Ingo chocolates to him in the past and know that we have thoroughly enjoyed them. So, for the end of the year, they gave him this box. During the day on Tuesday, he emailed me to tell me he had a sweet treat to bring home to his pregnant wife. So, besides the fact that I love, love, love him, and I love, love, love these chocolates, I was more than thankful he selflessly chose to give me the chocolates! When I opened the box, not even one of them was missing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
now that's a special treat!!
Post a Comment