Drew helped me make Auntie J's chocolate chocolate-chip cookie cake. It was her special request, and after reviewing the recipe, you can imagine my elation to know it was Drew-safe. Here are some photos of him helping me with the cake and our celebration.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Jaime's Birthday and Cookie Cake
We celebrated Jaime's birthday as a family on Sunday. My little sister is, ahem, 28 years old! So not possible.
Drew helped me make Auntie J's chocolate chocolate-chip cookie cake. It was her special request, and after reviewing the recipe, you can imagine my elation to know it was Drew-safe. Here are some photos of him helping me with the cake and our celebration.



Drew helped me make Auntie J's chocolate chocolate-chip cookie cake. It was her special request, and after reviewing the recipe, you can imagine my elation to know it was Drew-safe. Here are some photos of him helping me with the cake and our celebration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
RECIPE Please! I'd love another option for the Gluten Free crew!
Yes, recipe... sorry- I was sidetracked from drooling over the photo of the cookie... it was so good, I wish we still had some! Beth- I don't think this is gluten free, but it is milk/cheese/nut free. I used Emeril's Cookie Cake recipe at http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/giant-chocolate-chip-cookie-cake-recipe/index.html
The only addition I made was one full box (8 squares) of semi-sweet bakers chocolate. This was to achieve the chocolate dough.
Post a Comment