Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Shout Out to Teri and Michele

Okay, you girls have rubbed off on me and I hope this doesn't become an obsession: I had a stellar week at CVS and Walgreens. Here is why:


My trip to Walgreens resulted in six packages of 3 Schick Quattro Disposable Razors and 2 No Nonsense Ultimate Shapers. I paid only $4.51 out of pocket for these items that would normally cost over $50!


My trip to CVS resulted in 2 packages of Pampers Cruisers (Size 4, 30 count each), 2 Breeze Blood Glucose Meters, 2 cans Gillette Shaving Cream, 1 Bottle Pert Plus Shampoo Plus Conditioner, 1 Crest Pro Health Whitening Toothpaste, 1 3-pack Ivory bar soap, and 1 Chapstick. I paid NOTHING out of pocket, for items that would have cost me over $120! I had several Extra Care Bucks, plus LOTS of coupons, AND a $25 gift card for transferring a prescription - this all helped me not have to spend a dime of my own money!

3 comments:

Teri said...

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Great job, Jen! Did you walk out with any ecb's back on the CVS purchases??

Teri said...

One other thing...I think that the Crest Pro Health is a limit of 2 ecb deals, right?

Jennifer said...

Yes, I earned a total of $9.49 in ECB, and I used $6 of them on that trip. Also, when I went in and printed my coupons, I got a $5 off $30 that I am saving right now.