Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Organized Pantry

Thanks to Bethany over at The Simple Day, I was more than inspired to make strides at getting this overdue task off my list. This is the end result - and I am very pleased. I actually was able to move more things into my pantry by doing this, and it looks less full than it did when I started.

4 comments:

Beth H said...

I did the same thing this weekend. An organized pantry makes my mind feel so much more....organized and peaceful :)

Bethany said...

Great job, Jennifer! I hope you don't mind, I posted your update to share with our readers. http://thesimpleday.com/?p=1664

Erin said...

Jen, look at you! I love how you are using the tips from Bethany's blog. It looks great!

Lisa A said...

I did the same thing after reading Bethany's blog, and it was definitely on my overdue task list! It looks great!