Sunday, August 16, 2009

I am continuing to make slow but steady progress in the nursery. Most recently, I cleaned out and sorted one large memory box (photos, keepsakes, memorabilia). You would not believe the trash I was able to get out of that thing! Oh, it felt so nice to purge all that 'stuff'!

Then, I found another one... yikes. But, I started on that one this afternoon during an unusually long nap for my little boy.

We also picked up the rope-styled decorative moulding for the chair rail in the nursery today at Lowe's. PRICEY - I was not happy about it, but other options would be more expensive and take too long. Thanks, Laurie, for the idea on what to use as our division for the chair rail! David is going to try to get it installed this week after work.

Drew and I pulled out all the newborn baby clothes (those we saved from Drew, those we recently purchased, and those we received as gifts). We sorted them and washed them so that tomorrow we can start putting them in the dresser.

No comments: