... me a dull girl! Just kidding.... alright everyone, I need your prayers. I am scheduled to close again five nights straight next week, even though I am not 'available' to do that...
We know that the paycheck from these two weeks will be SUPER lovely, BUT, this is certainly not the schedule we can work with long term. So, please pray that this will change and that we can get back to some normalcy after Easter.
Also, because David knows I check email at night after I get home and shower (and, confession- eat!), he sent me an email to tell me how thankful he is that I am willing to work at night. He is so encouraging to me- SO, PROPS to my man for putting a big smile on his weary wife's face!
Well, I will post more tomorrow- gotta get some sleep right now.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Where are you working? Update me, please.
:-)
Post a Comment