Saturday, March 1, 2008

Andrew is now taking his nap, and I thought I would catch-up on a few things. Last night, we went to dinner at a restaurant in downtown Naples that is right on a marina. A student in Dave's class gave us a gift certificate to eat there, so we had a wonderful "Family Date" night watching the boats (er, ahem, YACHTS) and also the jets flying overhead to land at the Naples airport. It was lots of fun. Drew enjoyed watching the creatures in the giant fish tanks, too.

For those of you who have not heard, we have an adorable (hello, he is a Gonzalez!) new nephew in our family: Levi Scott Gonzalez was born Wednesday, Feb. 27th. For adorable photos and more info, please click on the link to Scott and Amy's blog. We wish we could be there to wish him a Happy Birthday!

I am also happy to report I received a much better schedule at work this coming week. I was only on two nights last week, so this week I am thankful to have four!

Off to do chores and stuff- Jennifer

No comments: