Friday, March 21, 2008

And They're Off......!!!!

Today was Dave's first day of EASTER vacation- are we excited or WHAT?!

We hit the ground running with lots of activity; we went to Rick and Cherie's house in the morning. David was very, VERY kind to offer to watch the four boys while Cherie and I took a brisk walk (for our today's exercise) around her neighborhood twice. Then, Dave sent Cherie and I to Panera Bread for a Mommies-Lunch-Out! Well, of course I was appreciative and thought it was a very sweet gesture, but let me tell you, Dave scored MAJOR brownie points with Cherie! :) We had a wonderful time chatting and eating out in the open air - it was sunny and breezy and beautiful!

Then, we headed home for me to take a shower and get Andrew to rest a little. Then we packed up again and went to Gary and Jaime's house to go swimming with Auntie J, Mia, and Nana. We all had so much fun playing in the pool, and we got a lot of exercise, too. Lots of fun, and then we headed home, stopped to do grocery shopping, that, despite my best attempts, still cost $90!

Now we are all worn out and so excited to have several more days like this to come this week to spend together as a family! (And that, my friends, is what we call a run-on sentence, but it is WAY too late for me to care!- Hah!) or does the exclamation point appear here?! Wow, I could do this until it's nauseating, but I digress.......

No comments: