Here is the recipe from last night that I served alongside our turkey meatballs. They were way good, and thumbs up from Dave and I. Drew didn't have any - he only wanted meatballs because he made them, and he is a carnivore!
2 tbsp. chives
2 tbsp.
salt and pepper
3 medium potatoes, peeled
2 oz unsalted butter
2 tbsp. olive oil
Mix the chives, dill and salt and pepper in a bowl. Coarsely grate the potatoes and squeeze out the excess moisture. Add to the herb mixture and combine well.
Heat half the butter and oil in pan over med heat, until it starts to foam. Cook heaped tablespoonsful of the potato mixture for two minutes. Turn and cook for about 2 to 3 more minutes, or until golden. Drain on paper towels; keep warm. Add remaining butter and oil to pan. Repeat process using all the mixture.



3 comments:
Terragon dill like in a dill pickle? That sounds really gross! Was it what I'm thinking all pickle tasting?!
I am LOVING your food updates!!!! Keep it up!
And...I wish we could get our little carnivores together! lol
OOps- I was supposed to put a strikethrough on tarragon. It called for tarragon, but I used dill instead.
Yes, I wish we could get them together, too!
Oh terragon is really yummy! We used to use it to grill our corn.
Post a Comment