I haven't posted in a while. My excuse for part of that time was that Andrew and I were gone to Georgia with my mom, Drew's Nana, for five days. We had a great time, and I will post soon about our trip, incl. photos.
We were in teeny, tiny farmer-town, South Georgia, where most people, incl. my parents' cabin, still don't have internet access (however, for Mom and Dad, that is by choice). SO, besides all the great fun and fellowship we had together and with others who live there, I thoroughly enjoyed not feeling the pull to work on the computer (I do actually work on the computer) or be on the phone (cell service stinks, and no one would know how else to find me).
Where is one of you favorite places to visit that keeps you "unplugged?"
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I don't have anywhere like that. But...now that you mention it, I need to find one! And quick!
Post a Comment