Here it is... funny- some people are asking where my baby bump is, and yet others are saying they can't believe I am showing this much. Tell me what you think... honestly.
I think you look great! I have been reading about the pregnant woa's you have benn having, but I think you look just beautiful in both pics. Pregnancy compliments you.
I think you are showing just enough for 16 weeks. I can see a little bump but its hardly noticeable-it also depends on what you wear I'm sure, whether or not you "show" a lot :).
5 comments:
I don't think you're showing as much as I did at 16 weeks. But, I can still definitely tell that you've got a baby bump....and it's cute!! :)
In this picture I can definitely tell! But in person, your face is so pretty, the bump is hardly noticeable. Hehehe.
I think you look great! I have been reading about the pregnant woa's you have benn having, but I think you look just beautiful in both pics. Pregnancy compliments you.
I think you are showing just enough for 16 weeks. I can see a little bump but its hardly noticeable-it also depends on what you wear I'm sure, whether or not you "show" a lot :).
i can definitely tell! You look great :)
Post a Comment