Come on, I'm an accountant- I have to make a lists!
- Accept Christ as Lord and Saviour (5 years old)
- Hike part of the Appalachian Trail (12)
- Be baptized as Christ commanded (13 )
- Graduate High School (17 )
- Graduate College (21 )
- Get Married (23 )
- Go on a Cruise (23 )
- Dream Job (before being a mommy) (23 )
- Buy a House (26)
- Help adults learn to read, write and speak English (26)
- Have a Baby (27)
- Become a Stay-At-Home Mom (28)
- Plan my sister's wedding (29)
I still have lots of goals (some more shallow than others), and some I hoped to check off before 30, but now those will be on the list for the next decade. PLEASE keep in mind these are not my parenting goals, not my spiritual goals- I'm not going that deep here- so before you judge me- these are simply things that I would like to do:
- Go on a Police Ride-A-Long
- Take a ride on a motorcycle (no, I don't want to be the one driving)
- Hike another part of the Appalachian Trail
- Visit Washington, D.C.
- Have another baby... or two... or more?
- Meet Bobby Flay, Iron Chef
- Vacation out west
- Tour Italy (this requires my getting over my fear of flying and of flying over water, so probably not going to happen)
- Experience all four seasons at least once in the same location
- Be an aunt to my sister's & brother-in-love's future child(ren)
- Take Andrew to Disney World
- Be part of on-location aid for disaster relief
- Participate in a mission trip
What is a special peronal goal you hope to check off in the next decade of your life?



2 comments:
I can't leave my list on here, it cut me off! Ha, Ha! I will e-mail it to you as soon as I finish it!
I want to take Christopher to Disney, too! Let's all go together!!!! :) Wouldn't that be fun to have a big group go together? Hmmm...maybe next summer?
Post a Comment