Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This morning I am waiting for our little guy to wake up... once I get him fed and dressed we are off to Sarasota with Nana and Auntie J to visit Jeff and Vanessa while they are on vacation in FL this week. We are going to meet for lunch and then we will drive back in time for me to be at work at 7:30 tonight.

I feel like I have been running a marathon for weeks now; we have just had one event after another. Tomorrow morning is the last MOPS meeting until fall, and after we come home for a little while, it's back to the church/school for An Evening of the Arts for which I have submitted a series of photographs. Then we come home to pack and get ready to leave for our anniversary trip on Friday. I think we will have really earned our rest this weekend!

Oops, I think I hear my little cherub playing in his crib now, so I am going to cut this short- have a great day!

No comments: