Friday, April 4, 2008

No Pictures?

Well, I haven't been able to post pictures lately because for some reason our DSL connection is currently a little unreliable... I spend many minutes uploading photos and then, BAM! My screen goes back to a blank post page, and I usually don't have time to start over.

SO I am taking this opportunity to 'speak' more than post photos. Right now, it is Friday about 12:30 in the afternoon, and Andrew is taking an early nap that I will have to wake him from shortly. We are leaving in a little bit to go to see the elementary kids at David's school in their Spring Musical. I just know Andrew is going to love the singing and the music- he always enjoys such things.

I am going to work tonight after having the past two nights off. It was nice to have a break because for the past several weeks I have been on the schedule for five nights in a row, and that has done everything possible to alter the family and home life to which I had just gotten us all accustomed.

We are getting ready to plan our Anniversary trip that is coming up in a little over a month, and we are able to do that with a small portion of the money we found out we are getting back from the IRS. Another small portion will go to permitting, materials, and constructing the gate and fence for our front yard/driveway area.

Thank you, Conard, for helping with our taxes again this year. Your kindness is a true blessing to us!

I hear my sweet, tired (TIRED!) baby boy waking, so I need to run and get us ready to go.

No comments: