For anyone who doesn't know (you probably don't), one of my favorite TV shows is Ace of Cakes on the Food Network. It's now in Season 3, and let me tell you, I find it just as entertaining, and sometimes even more so, than the first season. It is on Thursday nights at 10 pm on the Food Network. I always record it because I'm usually not home when it airs, but I love to watch it at a later time, especially because I can skip all the commercials.
This show chronicles the weekly adventures of an extreme cake baking/decorating/building business out of Baltimore. To say Duff Goldman and his staff are talented is an understatement. You will be amazed at what they do with CAKE! How exciting can a show about cake be, right? Well, considering all these folks are very colorful characters, and make for great entertainment, it is a pretty funny show.
If you want to learn more about Duff, the owner and Ace of Cakes himself, and his trusty, twisted and talented crew, go to www.aceofcakestv.com. This is the Food Network nighttime website. The website from where they actually conduct business is www.charmcitycakes.com.
If you check out the show, let me know how you like it!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment