This is the view from my back porch
I love that Andrew squeals with delight every time he sees a bunny.
I love the hawks with their impressive wing span and the frost that shows up when it is 7 to 10 degrees colder than on the coast (although I hope we're done with the latter).
I think it's interesting (?) that the occasional bears (black spot by the front of the house) will greet the sun in our front yard as the fog lifts and I love the otters that frolic in the backyard when the 'lake' is fresh.
I spot peacocks that take mid-morning strolls and I hear roosters that announce the most beautiful parts of the day - dawn and dusk.
I have a front row seat to the most beautiful display of thousands of stars, and it doesn't cost a dime.
My amaryllis bloom shows up overnight, always when I least expect it, and puts a smile on my face, like a good friend stopping by for a surprise visit.
Thank you, Lord, for this beautiful place I call home.



1 comment:
Um...is it normal to have peacocks walking around?!
Post a Comment