A few days later, Drew was showing off his 'skills' to Daddy. Here are some photos of that.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Drew Learns How to Feed Bradley
Two weeks ago, Dave was still at work and I was home with the boys. Long story, but I had a bit of an emergency (clearly I am fine now, so no worries!) and I had to have Drew bring me the bouncy seat into the bedroom so I could put Bradley in it. He was a very good helper, and brought the seat in right away. Well, prior to this, I had been feeding Bradley a bottle in the living room. Drew remembered that, and while I was phoning a neighbor, Drew had returned to the living room, bottle in hand, put it in Bradley's mouth, and sat there feeding him. I could not believe my eyes! What a smart, helpful and loving big brother he is!
A few days later, Drew was showing off his 'skills' to Daddy. Here are some photos of that.
A few days later, Drew was showing off his 'skills' to Daddy. Here are some photos of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my gosh - that's the cutest thing EVER!
Post a Comment