Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Here we go...

Satan's little minions are attacking the physical well-being of each of us today. David feels like he is coming down with something (hopefully he won't). I am fighting off an infection as we speak. And Drew... he has had a runny nose since yesterday, and I pray it clears up soon, for his sake. There is no such thing as a 'cold' with him because of his asthma. It always means lots of rescue meds, including one particular steroid that I passionately dislike. Then, to top it off, sweet boy was messing around on the couch tonight, fell off backwards, and hit his head on the edge of the coffee table on the way down. Nice little knot on the back of the head, but otherwise seems to be okay. However, close observation by Dave and me will continue through the night. We are praying for strong immune systems and if sickness has to occur, praying that it will end before the weekend. We have lots of important things to do as a family in the coming week!

No comments: